Terms and Conditions:
Please review the sales conditions before making a purchase.
- No cash refunds will be provided unless our service is unavailable due to weather or technical issues.
- For group activities with a minimum capacity requirement, if the minimum capacity is not reached by 5 p.m. on the previous day, the activity will be rescheduled with the customer.
- It is your responsibility to inquire about the ascent restrictions on the day of the activity.
- Carrying chains is mandatory.
- The maintenance of the public road leading to the Ski Center is the responsibility of the highway authority, and the ascent restrictions are imposed by Conaf.
- Make sure to arrive at least 1 hour before the activity to rent equipment.
- We do not reschedule for customer delays.
- Please note that the entrance fee to Laguna del Laja National Park is $6,000 per vehicle.
Volcán Antuco Ski Center Restaurant:
- The $10,000 reservation fee for the restaurant is a credit that can be used at the Volcán Antuco Ski Center Restaurant on the day you have chosen for the reservation.
- The ticket grants admission for 1 person to the National Park.
- No refunds will be provided for unused credits.
- Please be aware that seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If there is no available table upon arrival, you may need to wait for availability.
- The reservation amount can be charged towards takeaway food.