If you like to walk and apreciate the nature, Laguna del Paja National Park offers the best experience to walk between the majestic Antuco Volcano and Laja Lagoon, the biggest natural reservoir in Chile, all together part of the Biosphere Reserve ” Nevados de Chillán – Laguna del Laja”.
It is not required previous experience, it is an activity to enjoy nature with invernal landscapes and do some sport as well. When we get to the Laja Lagoon, we will enjoy a “Pisco Sour” (typical chilean alcoholic drink) or just a natural juice.
|DEPARTURE/ARIVAL LOCATION||Parque Nacional Laguna del Laja|
|STARTING TIME||Availabe hours: 10:00 a.m . or 2:00 p.m . from thursday to sunday (show up one hour before de activuty)|
Snowshoes Hiking: 4 hrs
We will meet at the “Ski School” in Volcano Ski Center to begin our adventure. The Ski Center is located inside of Laguna del Laja National Park, we are just before the lagoon in the right side.
- Welcome and instructions.
- Depending the rout will be chosen, but the main rout is to walk to the Laja Lagoon.
- At the end we weill return to the Ski Center.
- If you have backpain, any disability or you are pregnant, we recommend you do not practice these activities (ski or snowboard) We care about you!
- Make sure to get the correct clothe and equiment to practice these activities, you can check on our rental if some element is missed. We will help you to be confortable and safe!
- Inform yourself about the weather forecast to check the climate conditions, the acctivites are allowed under certain weather parameters. If the weather is not favorable, don’t worry, you can reschedule or cancel and get back your refund.
- Max of passengers 8 people.
Cancelations before 24 hrs, you get total refund, after 24 hrs you there isn’t refund.
Any other question just contact us!
There are no reviews yet.