Welcome to Antuco that host Laguna del Laja National Park, part of the Biosphere Reserve Nevados de Chillán – Laguna del Laja. This is a perfect place to practice randonee, uncrwoded spots having the mountains just for you!
You will also enjoy different landscapes that combine volcanos and the Laja Lagoon, the biggest natural reservoir of Chile, just a majestic place in Biobío region, The gate of Southern Chile.
|DEPARTURE/ARRIVAL LOCATION||Laguna del Laja National Park|
Day 1: Ascenso al volcán
After equipping ourselves and having a short introductory talk, we will climb the Antuco Volcano to meet the most beautiful view of the park. Finally, we will return to the Ski Center.
- If you have backpain, any disability or you are pregnant, we recommend you do not practice these activities (ski or snowboard). We care about you!
- Make sure to get the correct clothe and equiment to practice these activities, you can check on our rental if some element is missed. We will help you to be confortable and safe!
- Please be on time to get ready before the activity, we recommend to show up 30 minutes before the lesson or tour.
- Inform yourself about the weather forecast to check the climate conditions, the acctivites are allowed under certain weather parameters. If the weather is not favorable, don’t worry, you can reschedule or cancel and get back your refund.
- Max of passengers 8 people.
Cancelations before 24 hrs, you get total refund, after 24 hrs you there isn’t refund.
Any other question just contact us!
There are no reviews yet.